We will list only plenary speakers on this page (alphabetical order). The other speakers will be listed on the program page in April 2019.
- Radu Bordeianu, Associate Professor of Theology, Duquesne University
- Mark Chapman, Vice-Principal and Academic Dean, Ripon College, Cuddesdon, Professor of the History of Modern Theology, University of Oxford, Canon Theologian of Truro
- Hacik Rafi Gazer, Professor for History and Theology of the Christian East at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidis, Director, Volos Academy for Theological Studies
- Thomas Kremer, Endowed Chair for Theology of the Christian East, KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
- Vladimir Latinovic, Lecturer in Patristics at the Catholic Theological Faculty of University of Tübingen, Head of the Project “Schatz des Orients” at the Akademie DRS.
- Gerard Mannion, Amaturo Professor in Catholic Studies, Department of Theology, Georgetown University, Senior Research Fellow, Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs
- Peter De Mey, Professor of Roman-Catholic ecclesiology and ecumenism at the Research Unit Systematic Theology and the Study of Religions, Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies, KU Leuven
- PD Dr.Dr. Thomas Mark Németh, Universität Würzburg, Katholisch-Theologische Fakultät
- Oleh Turiy, Vice Rector for Vice Rector for External Affairs, Associate Professor of Church History, Chair of Church History Department, Ukrainian Catholic University